Today is BlogDay2007! Let's celebrate!

http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007
A friend of mine advised me it was BlogDay2007 today. I love anything with "blog" and "special day" in the same sentence so I jumped at the chance to make my favorites blogs known in the whole universe!:)
Why Travel To France: A blog I recently discovered and I wondered how come I didn't before....because it's so nice. Funny and ironic sometimes....about France of course.
The Next Net: Great ideas and news about business 2.0. Worth the look.
Upgrade Travel Better: The title says it all, travelling and tourism....very nice blog! Don't miss it.
Le Quartier Hotels: A blog from the hotel group called LGH Group. It's different and not hotel oriented like other hotel blogs. Make sure you check it out.
The Style Files: Danielle de Lange is the author. She gives us an every day aout design....it's so nice to look at. Don't forget to pass by.
BlogDay2007
Why Travel To France: A blog I recently discovered and I wondered how come I didn't before....because it's so nice. Funny and ironic sometimes....about France of course.
The Next Net: Great ideas and news about business 2.0. Worth the look.
Upgrade Travel Better: The title says it all, travelling and tourism....very nice blog! Don't miss it.
Le Quartier Hotels: A blog from the hotel group called LGH Group. It's different and not hotel oriented like other hotel blogs. Make sure you check it out.
The Style Files: Danielle de Lange is the author. She gives us an every day aout design....it's so nice to look at. Don't forget to pass by.






No comments:
Post a Comment