Nocturnal swimming pools in Paris
Do you like swimming? Do you especially like swimming in the dark? Well, your dream will come true!
Amongst all the swimming-pools in Paris, about 20 of them stay opened until midnight.
Picture yourself at the Josphine Baker Pool, for example, the one in the 13th arrondissement. That's the one where you can enjoy a midnight bath in the Seine! Yes, the wimming-pool is on the Seine River, what else could you ask for, hu?
You will find a late open one in almost every arrondissement.
Here is the list of swimming-pools opened until midnight.
Thanks to gonzo for the picture.
Picture yourself at the Josphine Baker Pool, for example, the one in the 13th arrondissement. That's the one where you can enjoy a midnight bath in the Seine! Yes, the wimming-pool is on the Seine River, what else could you ask for, hu?
You will find a late open one in almost every arrondissement.
Here is the list of swimming-pools opened until midnight.
Thanks to gonzo for the picture.






1 comment:
Nice Place ! I wish I can travel here. uhm, I still have a visa sponsor pre-qualification.
Post a Comment