See Paris through Cédric Klapisch's Eyes
There will be a new movie coming out in the anglophone world soon, if it's not already at a theater near you. Cédric Klapisch has made a new film starring Juliette Binoche and Romain Duris about life in the city he has called home his entire life. The film bears the name of his beloved city. "Paris is a city without a center, as one of my characters says. [Paris] is mobile. That’s also why I wanted such a sober title which had never been used before. Paris has been the source of many emotions for me and I wanted to return the favor in a way. I am thankful for having been able to live and enjoy a life here," he said. The film includes many wonderful views and scenes from the city. It's a real treat for those who admire it from afar.
Enjoy the trailer for the movie, and be sure to brush up on your French before you watch it!
Thanks to allocine.fr for the video.






No comments:
Post a Comment