WELCOME!

We're glad you've found this blog! Come back frequently to see what is happening in the world's one and only City of Lights.

This blog is about the beautiful city of
Paris and everything linked to it. Feel free to leave a comment, speak your mind, or tell us what you would like to see or know.
Feel free to contact us

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How do the French stay so slim?

How do the French stay so slim? When I came across this French company - Belle de Sucre - I was blown away by the beauty of everything they sell. Then I found out that it's all made from sugar. Who would eat something like this or is it just for show?

You can go to the Maison & Objet expo to find out more, from September 7th to 11th 2007.
You can order online also.

Source: HERE and HERE

No comments: