Braille on walls
I don't know too much about him but he fascinates me.
He puts braille on walls, in the streets, on the museum's facades or churches.
On his MySpace, there is a braille dictionnay so you can decode his art work.
He's a young 24 years-old guy, living in Nantes (France).
Well if you catch him sometime, please ask him some questions because I'm dying to know more about his art and himself.
The pictures are taken from his website, there are more to see.
If you wonder where braille comes from? Here is what I found on wikipedia:
Louis Braille was the inventor of braille, a world-wide system used by blind and visually impaired people for reading and writing. Braille is read by passing the fingers over characters made up of an arrangement of one to six embossed points. It has been adapted to almost every known language, except Asian languages based on characters. He was also blind.






No comments:
Post a Comment